Terms & Conditions
- Any product, service or company can be entered into as many categories as desired.
- Don't forget to give us an in-depth description of why you deserve to win the award, this will really help your entry and chances of winning.
- Read the criteria for each award carefully.
- Entries that do not comply might be marked down or rejected.
- Entries must be submitted by the deadline: 5:00PM on 3rd April 2020.
- You will be informed if your entry has been shortlisted by 15 June 2020.
- The copyright of all materials assembled will remain the property of the organiser. These may be used for the purpose of publicising the Awards.
- All entrants must agree to publicity in respect to their entry both before and after the Awards presentation. Any confidential data in the entry must be clearly highlighted as such and will not be published.
- The decision of the judges is final. No correspondence on their decision will be entered into.
- By registering and completing an entry for the Heavy Lift Awards you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- Award winners may state in advertising/promotional activity and on their stationery that they are a winner. This must include the category and the year in which the award was won.
You can find the terms and conditions for all bookings at the following link https://dvvpolicy.com/award-delegates